What is Ready Buckle?
Please see below for more information about our Ready Buckle system.
June 2013 FMVSS 210 Testing Video
Nearly doubling the standards required.
Ready Buckle is a patented dual switching mode ELR/ALR retractor seat belt system, mounted to the center top of the rear deck. This patented system helps prevent the officer from needing to lean over the prisoner to seat belt them into the rear seat. Once the officer buckles the prisoner in, the officer can easily pull the belt back until it ratchets, which will automatically tighten the belt if the prisoner struggles. This minimizes the risk to the officer of being injured and keeping the prisoner secure.
Unfortunately, there are other companies trying to imitate the patented ready buckle system, but without the proven, documented safety standard testing that Laguna commissions. Laguna is able to furnish you with documents and certified proof of the safety and compliance with regulation that is required for liability protection.
As you will see below we are proud to prove to you that officer safety, prisoner safety and your department liability is our overriding concern. We take no shortcuts when manufacturing our product lines.
Ready Buckle Facts:
- The Ready Buckle system does not use web sensitive retractors; it only uses “dual switching mode” for easier use
- The original outboard buckling system for police vehicles
- A certified seat belt system, not a police strap or lap belt.
- Laguna furnishes you all parts built and tested for the manner it was designed for; we will never advise you to relocate or reuse OEM parts in a manner not used or indicated by the vehicle manufacturer.
- Road tested for nearly a decade
- Tested and documented by an approved national research lab for FMVSS 207/209/210
- Ready Buckle nearly doubled the safety standards in its latest 2013 testings
READY BUCKLE OVERVIEW